Hey beautiful soul!
These Avocado Chocolate Mint Popsicles are yummy, creamy and the best part, guilt-free!
Don’t you love it when you get to enjoy dessert without feeling like you’re compromising your efforts to stay fit, healthy and sexy?
These Avocado Chocolate Mint popsicles are low carb, paleo, free of refined sugars and packed with nourishing ingredients to feed your body and thrill your tastebuds!
The only tools you’ll need are a blender and popsicle molds. I got this ones (click here). If you don’t have popsicle molds, no problem, simply the avocado chocolate chip popsicle mixture in a container, preferably not made of glass because it breaks in the freezer – I learned this the hard way. And when it’s ready to serve simple let it thaw for 5 minutes to enjoy.
Alright without further ado, keep scrolling to check out the recipe:
Avocado Chocolate Mint Popsicles
- 2 avocados (or 3 small ones)
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup shaved dark chocolate – I love this brand
- 1 tsp mint extract
- Stevia (2 full droppers) – adjust to your preferred level of sweetness – I love this brand
- Blend all the ingredients, except shaved chocolate.
- Shave a bar of dark chocolate using a cheese grater.
- Fold in shaved chocolate in the avocado mixture.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and place popsicle stick in each cavity.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until mixture becomes solid.
That’s it! Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!
Want more fun avocado recipes? Try these fudgy avocado brownies
Let me know in the comments below if you have questions. Make sure to tag @nakedflavors_ when you make these Avocado Chocolate Chip Mint Popsicles. I love to see your creations!
If you’re ready to take charge of your health and feel confident in your body again, and want to do it in a simple, practical and tasty way, check out my 6-week online program. I’ll guide you every step of the way to help you achieve the health you so much desire!
With love and gratitude,