Hey lovely! Are you looking for a pasta recipe that won’t leave you feeling bloated and gassy?
I got you!
This Gluten-Free Pesto Pasta isn’t only healthy and delicious but also super easy to make. #winwin
You can use any type of meat you want, but in this case, I’m using leftover chicken, chopped into small pieces.
And for this Gluten-Free Pesto Pasta we’re also going to make homemade pesto. You thought it was going to come from a jar? No way Jose!
This pesto sauce is super fresh! And don’t worry, it’ll take you less than 5 minutes to make. Make sure to prepare a little extra to enjoy with scrambled eggs in the morning or elevate any roasted veggie recipe.
I know you’re eager to see the recipe, so here you go!
If you give this Gluten Free Pesto Pasta a try remember to tag #nakedflavors because it makes me super happy when I see your creations.
Gluten-Free Pesto Pasta
- 1 cups gluten-free pasta ( I love this brand)
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Pesto recipe:
- 3 cups basil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup walnut (or any other type of nut)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup virgin oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta for 6-8 minutes.
- In the meantime, place all the pesto ingredients in a blender and process until a paste has form. Adjust salt according to your preference.
- Once pasta is done, mix in pesto, tomatoes and chicken.
- Serve hot and if you want, shred a little more raw Parmesan on top.
Want more healthy gluten-free pasta recipes? Check out these other Naked Flavors creations:
- Chicken Alfredo Fettuccini
- Gluten and Grain Free Lasagna
- Zero Pasta Bison Lasagna
- Chicken Marinara Pasta
Thank you so much for stopping by!