Feel vibrant and thrill your tastebuds with healthy foods!
Jeniffer Alburquerque is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, creator of the blog Naked Flavors, and author of “Healthy Gut Happy You.” She is also a fervent advocate of the feel-awesome-everyday movement and a true believer that dancing in the kitchen adds flavor to her healthy concoctions.
For many years she struggled with severe acne, several digestive problems and depression which made her feel lousy and purposeless. Her frustration for so many unsuccessful attempts to heal her condition with prescribed and over-the-counter medicine led her making a life changing decision – to give Mother Nature a chance to cure her.
This episode in her life made her discover her great passion for cooking and nutrition. Today, Jen spends her time learning about food-body connection in order to create nourishing and tasty recipes with the purpose to inspire others to love themselves.
“Healthy Gut Happy You” is meant to guide, motivate and show you that enjoying a healthy lifestyle is completely possible for everyone!
You will find: recipes of healing foods to help you restore your gut, boost your energy and overall health. A guide to real foods and learn how they work in the body. A list of “Must Haves” in your kitchen. Essential supplements for the skin and gut. Healthy, tasty and affordable recipes such as:
Almond Avocado Bars
Flourless Bacon Pancake Dippers
Apple Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Paleo Mini Coconut Flat Bread
Lentil Chorizo Soup
Roasted Bone Marrow
Paleo Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Paleo Salad Dressings
Double Layer Sweet Potato Cake
Flourless Carrot Cake
… and LOTS more!
You will be pleased to learn how easy it is to prepare meals that are free of gluten and refined sugars, utilizing only quality and pure ingredients that will help you heal your gut while feeling energized and vibrant because after all… a happy gut leads to a happy YOU!
Here’s what people are saying about “Healthy Gut Happy You”
- As an NTP I find it difficult sometimes to find recipes to recommend to my clients that are simple and easy to do when they are making changes to their dietary choices. These recipes are easy quick and don’t require a lot of ingredients and I am super excited to recommend them and try them for myself. Thank you so much for putting this out there. – Cheryl Phillipi, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Great book! Easy read with great directions. Perfect for all. Truly a great example of know better, do better.
Love this book! Not only does it have great nutrition and health information, but every recipe I’ve made is delicious!! –
- I really enjoyed reading this book as it is much more than just about cooking delicious dishes. It is a practical instruction on how to achieve holistic health. I found her tips and info on different ingredients very useful and informative. It inspired me to take a new look on how I should prepare my meals, while having the confidence that her dishes are packed with nothing but the healthiest ingredients. I have already referred this book to many friends. I am sure you will like it too. – Jannifer Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Excellent book! Easy and delicious recipes. A lot of knowledge, insights and tips. I love Jen’s story. Very inspiring. I strongly recommend that you get this book, it will change your life! 🙂
- This is one of the most informative and realistic nutrition books I’ve ever read. The recipes are delicious and easy to make. The author writes from her heart….you feel as if you are friends with her through the way she addresses you, the reader. Well-researched and it has certainly been very helpful to me in my pursuit to nourish my body without having to resort to boring and tasteless foods. – Justine Wright, Hypnotherapist at Full Life Hypnotherapy
Also available at local businesses in Ventura and Ojai, California.
Get your “Healthy Gut Happy You” copy at: