These Almond Chocolate Fat Bombs were a hit at work. I brought them to share with my coworkers and they all loved them.
One of them even said they taste like Ferrero Rocher. – That’s a pretty nice compliment for a snack that’s free of sugars! 😉
The ingredients are very easy to find – Maybe you already have them. The preparation process is as simple as mixing, pouring and freezing.
So go ahead, make a large batch to share with friends or keep them in the freezer for whenever you need a guilt-free snack in between meals.
And if you’re on the hunt for simple, quick healthy meals, click here to download my
Almond Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or (30 drops of liquid stevia – I use this one)
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (I use this one)
- Small cupcake liners
- Start with room temperature ingredients. – If your coconut oil is solid run the jar under warm water so it melts.
- Using a whisk, mix almond butter, coconut cream, 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, sea salt, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth.
- Distribute the mix into 6-8 cupcake liners. It’s better if you place the liners in a cupcake tray so it keeps it’s shape. Tap the tray on the counter to settle the mix flat. Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chip with 1 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Or if you don’t want to use a microwave, boil water in a small pot and place a heat resistant bowl on top to melt the chocolate.
- Take fat bombs out of the freezer and cover with melted chocolate. About 1-2 tbsp per fat bomb.
- Carefully put fat bombs back in the freezer for 10 minutes and done! Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
You might also like these No Bake Paleo Energy Bars
Let me know in the comments below if you have questions and make sure to stay connected! Follow @nakedflavors_
With love and gratitude,