Let’s face it! Bread is one of the hardest things to give up when you decide to go gluten-free…at least it was for me.
Thank goodness for gluten-free (and sprouted) bread! They make eating a piece of toast with butter a guilt-less pleasure!
Being born and raised in Peru, bread is pretty much life. When I decided to change my eating habits, in particular when I decided to quit bread, my family thought I was going bonkers.
But I always think there is a healthier alternative for every unhealthy food. For example this gluten free cheese bread, made with raw grass-fed cheese, coconut milk and absolutely no refined flour.
It is very probable that this bread will become one of your favorites together with this buttery gluten-free onion bread!
Plus it is the simplest thing to make, all you need is to pour all the ingredients in a large bowl, mix and bake.
This gluten-free bread gets done in 30 minutes! In the meantime you can take a shower, go for a walk, do some work, whatever it is and when you least expect it your bread will be ready to thrill your tastebuds!
Make sure to share it because you will be tempted to eat it all! Remember…sharing is caring!
Gluten-Free Cheese Bread
Makes 1 loaf
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup grass-fed butter, melted
- 2/3 cup coconut milk, full-fat (or another type of milk)
- 1 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup cheddar (or swiss) cheese, shredded (I love this brand!)
- Preheat the oven to 390F.
- Grease a small bread loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients,except cheeses, in a large bowl and combine with a hand mixer.
- Using a spatula mix in parmesan and cheddar cheese
- Pour mixture in prepared pan and spread evenly using a spatula.
- Transfer mixture to a small loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Make sure to also try my gluten-free onion bread