Don’t you love it when you can enjoy pancakes without feeling guilty? Here’s a quick recipe, that doesn’t include complicated ingredients AT ALL. This mini pancakes are loved by everyone who tries them, even the ones that make yucky faces to healthy foods. Leave me your feedback letting me know how you like them 😉
Serves: 1-2 peeps
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp tapioca flour or arrowroot
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (soy-free)
- 1/4 cup raw milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional)
- Coconut oil for brushing
- Place oats in food processor and pulse until they are ground into a powder-like consistency.
- Mix oat powder with the rest of ingredients, except coconut oil.
- Brush a pan over medium heat with coconut oil
- Add 1 tbsp of batter per pancake and cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Top with coconut cream, yogurt and strawberries (or any other berries).
I love adding maca powder to smoothies, but I am happy that now I can also add it to pancakes! 🙂 Maca is such a wonderful superfood that should be part of everyone’s pantry. Did you know that 1 tbsp of maca can give you as much energy as a cup of coffee? It improves stamina, helps balance hormones, speeds wound healing, has vitamins B1, B2, B12 and vitamin C. Maca strengths the immune system protecting our bodies from getting sick, can help lower blood pressure and for those who like to count calories….Maca has only 10 calories per tsp.
Hope you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe as much as I do.