If you love bacon, mushrooms and parmesan then you are going to LOVE this recipe. If you follow my Instagram or Facebook, you’ll see that my recipes are a blend of simplicity, taste and quality. I love using simple ingredients that most people have at home. Of course, when switching to a cleaner nutrition there are things that will be new additions to your pantry, but don’t worry…it doesn’t get too crazy with me. I bet you have almost all of these ingredients at home right now.
I’d love to hear how you liked this Potato Bacon Loaf. Oh! and if you are avoiding potatoes and other starchy vegetables, just substitute with cauliflower 😉
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 medium gold potatoes, diced in small pieces
- 4 bacon strips
- 5 crimini mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk (any kind)
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan (Preferably raw, Trader Joe’s has it)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Chop potatoes into small bite-size pieces.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, add potatoes and cover. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir constantly to prevent potatoes from burning. Season a little salt and pepper.
- In a different skillet, cook bacon for 2 minutes per side over medium-low heat. Chop once done.
- Line a small loaf pan with a sheet of parchment paper. Add potatoes and spread to cover the bottom of the pan. Create a second layer with bacon and a third layer with mushrooms cut in half.
- In a bowl, wish eggs and milk. Season a little bit of salt and pour in pan.
- Cover mushrooms with parmesan and season with basil.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
You can also find this recipe (and the rest of Naked Flavors creations) in your Naked Flavors mobile app. Find it as “Potato Bacon Breakfast”