fats are bad for us?
cholesterol is dangerous?
low-fat is healthy?
Who said this is true???
Did you know the fear of fats got started based on a hypothesis – on someone’s skewed data that was never proved to true? – I know…crazy, but true!
The more I learn about the importance fats play in our health, the more motivated I am to share this information because adding fats in your nutrition can turn your health around (in a VERY GOOD way).
So, if you’re
- struggling with your weight
- feel tired all the time
- crave sugars like there’s no tomorrow
- always hungry or you’re a “snacker”
- don’t know what to eat to feel your best
Then this class is MADE FOR YOU!
You’ll learn how fats can help you feel energized, light and vibrant!
Join me online OR come over to my kitchen.
You’ll get all the recipes, grocery shopping list, weekly meal plan and the recording of the class to watch as many times as you want.
If you join us in person you’ll also get to try all of the recipes and sip on a glass of wine while you learn how healthy fats can change your life for good!
You’ll learn essential information and practical tools you’ll be able to apply right away. Plus you’ll learn easy and tasty 15-minute recipes using simple ingredients that are guaranteed to thrill your tastebuds and make you feel in charge of your body!
You’ll learn to make:
- Pesto Zucchini Noodles and Shrimp
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- Coconut Mushroom Salmon
- Golden-Milk Chia Pudding
- Guilt-free chocolate and coconut butter cups
Join me and relax while I cook for you!
>> RSVP by Thursday, January 31st <<
Join us in-person (Only 10 spots available)
- Location: 312 Big Sur River Place, Oxnard, CA 93036
- When: Saturday, February 2nd at 1:00 pm
- Price: $65/person
- Taste every single recipe, drink wine, get recipes, grocery shopping list, weekly meal plan and recording of the class.
Join us online:
- Location: Via Zoom – you’ll get the connection link after signing up
- When: Saturday, February 2nd at 1:00 pm (or watch the recording)
- Price: $25/person
- Join us from the comfort of your home, get all the recipes in your inbox, grocery shopping list, weekly meal plan and recording of the class.