These Macadamia Nut Chocolate bars are perfect to satisfy those chocolate cravings that kick in at times.
Make a batch and keep them in the freezer for weeks to avoid munching on unhealthy snacks.
Macadamia nuts have become one of my favorite nuts since I learned they have higher amounts of fats and less omega 6 than some other nuts. Too much omega 6 leads to inflammation.
A couple of days ago, I made homemade macadamia milk, I didn’t want to throw away the pulp, so after experimenting a little these gluten-free, soy-free and refined-sugar free Macadamia Nut Chocolate Bars were the result.
They’re super easy to make and they will last you for weeks in the freezer.
They have a crunchy and creamy texture that I am sure you are going to enjoy.
Macadamia Nut Chocolate Bars
- 1/2 macadamia (remainder from Homemade Macadamia Milk)
- 1/4 cup soy-free chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender or pour in a large bowl and mix using a spatula.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment and spread this macadamia chocolate mixture.
- Transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes or until it becomes solid.
Learn how to make Homemade Macadamia Milk, the recipe is extremely simple!