Stop wondering what to eat to feel healthy, energized and vibrant!
Join us Saturday April, 13th, from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm to learn to prepare nourishing meals without sacrificing your time or tastebuds!
(Space is limited. Last day to save your spot is April 9th)
If you often wonder what to cook, spend time googling for healthy recipes to help you achieve your health goals, you’re debating whether keto, vegan, paleo or any other diet out there is good for you and you feel overwhelmed in the kitchen, then this class is for you!
You’ll learn to prepare 15-minute meals that are guaranteed to help you feel great from the inside out.
Forget about feeling bloated, gassy, guilty and sleepy after eating
During our time together you’ll try every single recipe, get a chance to ask your most burning nutrition questions, get clarity in the kitchen and enjoy a great time with other people, who like you also want to feel their best.
So come over, relax and let me cook for you while you sip on a glass of wine.
- Refined sugar-free
- Packed with healthy fats
- Made with only real ingredients
And you’ll be emailed every recipe and grocery shopping list, so you can try these tastebud-thrilling and gut-loving creations at home.
- Dairy-free Zuppa Toscana
- Coconut Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Gluten-free and nut-free wraps with Turkey & Paleo ranch
- Probiotic Golden Milk Parfait
- Sweet potato energy bars
Healthy food is great, but healthy AND tasty foods are even better!
- When? – Saturday, April 13th at 4:30pm
- Where? – Jen’s house at 312 Big Sur River Pl Oxnard, CA 93036 – Blocks away from Whole Foods at The Collection
- How much? – $55 / person
- What do I get? – You get to have blast, try every single recipe, sip on wine, relax, recipes and grocery shopping list.
- Last day to register is April 9th – Click below to save your spot. 🙂
Join us to thrill your tastebuds, learn about the power of real foods and stop feeling confused with trendy diets. All you need to feel healthy, energized and vibrant is to feed your body real foods, and I’ll show you how.
Register by Tuesday, April 9th
If you have any questions, simply leave a comment below or email me to email@example.com
Hope to see you on the 13th!
Love and health,