No ice-cream maker required! This totally indulgent Macadamia Coconut Ice Cream is made with guilt-free ingredients so you can enjoy this treat without regrets. Creamy, crunchy…simply delicious.
Tons of times I’ve gotten excited about making ice-cream. I have all the ingredients ready and when I start reading the instructions, the first word I read is “ice-cream maker.” (Sigh)
So today I was on a mission to create an ice-cream that’s actually healthy, free of gluten and refined sugar and most importantly that doesn’t need to be churned!
If you’ve tried any of my recipes before, you know that I’m very practical and I like to use ingredients that are easy to find. This No-Churn Macadamia Coconut Ice Cream includes ingredients that I am sure you already have. So give it a try and let me know what you think. I always enjoyed getting your feedback!
No Churn Macadamia Coconut Ice Cream
- 2 cups coconut milk (full fat)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut cream (Place in the fridge overnight)
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup crashed macadamia nuts
- pinch of sea salt
Crap-free Condensed Milk
- In a small pot add coconut milk and bring to a soft boil.
- Add maple syrup and simmer for 20-25 minute.
- Transfer to a bowl, let cool and place in the fridge while you prepare the ice cream.
- Place coconut cream in the fridge overnight or at least for a couple of hours.
- Add 1/2 cup of the condensed milk to a large bowl together with coconut cream.
- Mix in shredded coconut, crashed macadamia nuts and pinch of sea salt.
- Place in whatever container you have available and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours. When you are ready to eat, simply leave it out for 15 minutes.